COME VISIT WITH THESE HOT 'N HORNY CAMS SLUTS...

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Amy and Bonita

From the erotic story archives of Wet-Wonder.com


It was a warm Saturday night, but then they all were in southern Florida, where I was living way back in the mid 1980's. I was sitting around in my bra and panties, and my friend Petey was at my apartment, dressed only in a pair of loose jogging shorts.

It wasn't unusual for us to be dressed so casually, Petey and I were masturbation buddies. We'd had no interest in each other in terms of a relationship, indeed with both of us just coming out of bad relationships we had no desire to start new ones. Still, we were good friends, and recognized the need for physical relief. I'll tell you more about Petey some other time, but just understand that it wasn't unusual for us to be naked or nearly naked around each other.

That night though we were merely chatting, and I was complaining of a stiff neck. I said something about wishing I could get a massage. "I know a place." Petey offered. "If you don't mind a place that, well, isn't on the best side of town." He jotted down the address, I recognized the area as being near a strip of adult bookstores that, yes I'll admit I sometimes visited myself.

"As long as they are open tomorrow and can fix my neck, I don't care where they are." I told him.

"OK then, oh and make sure to ask for 'the works'. Costs a bit more but well worth it."

"Just what is the works?" I asked, intrigued, but he refused to answer saying I'd see for myself.

I got Petey to unhook my bra, then with my tits free bid him a good night. I tried to get some sleep, even got out my trusty vibe but to no avail as I was just too distracted by the nagging pain in my neck.

The next morning I got up early and drove to the address. Now, I will admit in retrospect there were some clear warning signs that this place wasn't entirely on the 'up and up'. But although I did enjoy a nice sex life back then I was still very naive and trusting, so it just didn't occur to me this might be anything other than a place to get some physical therapy.

I guess my first alarm should have been the location, right across the street from an adult bookstore. I entered though, and was greeted by a middle aged lady wearing a leopard print skirt and black tank top. Not exactly receptionist wear, but she was very sweet and friendly.

She took my name, and found out why I was there. I filled out some paperwork, including my insurance info. I was a bit nervous about the cost, but she told me "Oh darling, don't worry with your insurance there's only a 15 dollar deductible. We can file this as a physical therapy visit, and your coverage is good for..." she flipped through some papers on her desk... "two visits a month." I was surprised my insurance would cover it, but was so in need of relief I didn't stop to question my good fortune.

"Um, I was hoping to get... the works?"

"Really, well that's no problem, no problem at all!" she said with a smile that at the time I thought was friendly, but in retrospect may have been a little lewd.

The paperwork done, she told me it would be about 20 minutes while her therapist, Bonita wrapped up with a client. "You look a little nervous." she observed.

"Well," I told her, "this is my first time at a... well massage place."

She laughed good naturedly. "Don't worry about it. Hey, we have a nice juice drink, it's designed to calm you down, get you in the mood, would you like one?"

Now, that should have been my next alarm, I mean who ever heard of fruit juice 'calming you down', but in my youthful ignorance all I said was "sure I love juice!" I slugged it down, and today am pretty sure it had something mixed in with it. By the time my appointment came, I was very mellow and agreeable. Not drunk or anything, I can't really explain it, I was just very... well uninhibited might be a good word.

Soon I was shown into a room where a big table sat in the middle, thickly padded it could easily hold two people. The room was softly lit, not dim exactly but the light was gentle and relaxing, not at all harsh. Soft jazz played on overhead speakers.

Before the receptionist left, I was instructed to remove all of my clothes, every stitch, including jewelry. I did, placing them on a chair and laid face down on the table as instructed. I looked around for something to cover up with, but saw nothing so felt a little self conscious lying there with my naked ass exposed. I guess I figured though if they didn't care, neither did I.

A few moments later Bonita walked in. Like a lot of folks in southern Florida, Bonita was clearly of Latin / Spanish ancestry. I was quite surprised to see her wearing a white bikini as her work outfit. Or should have been, had my brain been firing on all cylinders. Bonita was short, with smallish breasts, a slightly plump belly and wide hips and ass.

She said hello, and we exchanged a few lines of idle chit chat while she glanced at my chart. Although English wasn't her first language, we managed to communicate pretty well as she worked on my back and shoulders. Bonita was good, she had the pain gone from my neck in minutes. She then began working my entire back, which I should add is one of my erogenous zones.

"Hey," Bonita asked softly, "since it just us girls, you not mind if I pull off my top. So hard to get clean with all the oil."

I was mellow and feeling no pain, and would have agreed to about anything. "Sure." I mumbled. "Go for it. Get as comfy as you want. I am." I saw Bonita step over to a side table out of the corner of my eye, and saw her remove her top. Even though she'd only asked about her top, she also removed her bottom, exposing her shaved pussy to me.

She returned and began really working my lower back, then poured the thick oil over my ass. Normally I'm not much for ass play, but I was really relaxed and didn't even flinch when I felt one of her fingers slide down my ass crack and massage lightly around my anus.

Bonita didn't linger long, she continued down working over my legs and feet. Finally she stopped and moved her hands back up stopping at my ass. After giving it a quick feel she suggested I roll over. I did, feeling very good and looking forward to the front side.

She began at my face, gently touching my cheeks, then down to my neck. She'd already done my arms when I was face down, so began working on my D-cup breasts. My 'therapist' was really good, she knew just how much pressure to put, how hard to tweak my nipples. I was really beginning to get a sexual buzz, I could feel my crotch getting moist.

Eventually Bonita left my tits and worked down my plush belly, then finally arriving at my crotch. I was beginning to get a little nervous, but didn't stop her as she poured a thick gob of oil right onto my hairy mound. She massaged either side of my labia, by now my clit had to be peeking out. Suddenly I felt her hand engulf my entire crotch, I could feel my clit as it rubbed against her hand.

I let out a gasp, although I wasn't sure if it was from pleasure or surprise. Nonetheless I moaned with delight, and as if by instinct spread my legs even more. Obviously Bonita took that as the go ahead sign, and slipped one or two fingers inside me. I half noticed she was now up on the table beside me, with her other hand she was tweaking my tits.

Somewhere deep in my brain I was protesting, but I guess the juice or my state of arousal was overriding it, yelling at myself to shut up. I gave in, and was treated to a monster orgasm.

I half passed out, I guess, when I opened my eyes Bonita was lying on the table beside me, gently fondling my tits, rubbing my nipple against one of hers. When she realized I was awake though, she stopped. "Oh good you awake. You like massage?"

Rather groggily I told her I had. "You want more?" I told her no, I was quite happy. "Let clean you up." She hopped up and guided me to a rather small shower stall. It was warm and clean, but not a lot of space for two people.

Bonita turned on the water and got me lathered up with some sort of soap that did a good job of washing off all the oils that had been used during the massage.

She saved my crotch for last, and as she soaped it up I leaned back against the wall and spread my legs. It was feeling quite good, and I guess I wasn't quite as satisfied as I thought, since I began to moan. Bonita slipped a finger inside me, searching out my g-spot.

While fingering me she began kissing my neck. I think I could have resisted if it wasn't for that, my neck is very erogenous, and she really got me going. I think I may have felt her plump ass, I do recall grabbing a handful of tit at one point. Pretty quick she licked her way down and began sucking my tits while continuing to finger me.

That pretty much did me in, I love having my titties sucked and that combined with her hitting my g-spot sent me over the edge. My whole body shook with pleasure as my pussy came all over Bonita's talented fingers.

The rest of it was something of a fog. I vaguely recall her drying us off and dressing me, then the receptionist guiding me to my car. "Remember, we're open 24x7 if you ever need us!" she said as she got me into my vehicle.

Luckily it was still early in the morning so traffic was very light, and I managed to get back to my apartment without incident. I recall collapsing on my bed, not even removing my clothes.

When I woke up the sun had already set, and I was still lying in bed, but now I was naked. I guess I had gotten up at some point but don't remember it at all. I was more than a little disturbed by what had happened as it was all very out of character for me, but I had to admit my neck didn't hurt anymore.

-the end-